Rise - Theapetur Rise - Theapetur

Nice 1 man

Really a great track. I enjoyed it from beginning to end. Keep it up

Groat responds:

Thanks very much!

Time To Reflect (Stealth) Time To Reflect (Stealth)

Diff...a good diff though

Yeah this is like a different style from you. Its really good though. Really nice and calm feel to it. Thanks for the listen

Hey man no problem!

Thanks for the review, glad you liked it!

An Upcoming Demo An Upcoming Demo

Gotta Finish it

Man this is a hot demo. Hope you get sround to finishing it soon. Give my Runnin Abyss a listen and let me know what you think. Thanks and continue to bring us good music.

Stealth-Emergence responds:

Hey Man thanks for your review! I'll be right on over to check out that track of yours!

Out Of Breath Out Of Breath

Really good

This os a really nice track. Considering you havent had FL that long you're doing pretty good. Check out some of my tracks when you get the time

CJO:Its Sunny Today CJO:Its Sunny Today

Another 1

Had to give this 1 a nice 5/5.

CJO:My Life CJO:My Life

Talented

I cant believe no one voted on this and you only got 1 review. This is really good. Hopefully 1 of these days more ppl will recognize you.

The Assassians Christmas The Assassians Christmas

Nice

I really like this track. Keep makin em like this. Check out some of my work when you have the time.

Peice of mind ( realy mellow) Peice of mind ( realy mellow)

Wish I knew what game

I wish I knew what game it was from to help you out. But its a nice loop none the less. If you wouldnt mind check out a few of mine

Apocalypse On The Horizon Apocalypse On The Horizon

Nice man

Another good 1 glad I took the time to come back and check out u out. Check out some of my new music and let me know what you think

sure thing man I will do that A.S.A.P

Thanks for coming back to review some more of my stuff

Stealth

Drown in the fountain of youth Drown in the fountain of youth

*Bobs Head*

I loved the guitar synths on this one. I hope theres plenty where this came from. Keep em coming my friend.

Stealth-Emergence responds:

erm dude they were all real guitars and i played them all lolz i just got a lil problem with clarity when i record them

No shit those guitars were real